Christian Bloggers Boot Camp
Laying the Foundation for a Successful Christian Blog Ministry
The Boot Camp is currently NOT open for enrollment. Our next class will begin in January 2020. Be sure to join our mailing list and Facebook Group to be notified when enrollment opens up (and to get an Early Bird discount!).
He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation." Mark 16:15 NIV
BOOT CAMP Group Coaching Program
8 Weeks of FOCUSED training to lay the SEO foundation for your blog so it can start reaching the people that need to read the message God put on your heart to write!
Unlike most blog training out there, the Boot Camp is a GROUP approach to helping build the Kingdom online by working together in a way that enables us to grow all of our ministries at once.
SEO is sort of like the sword we need to fight the enemy online so let me help you understand how to use it!
This is not JUST another blogging course!
This is a ministry that teaches you how to truly spread the Word of God on the Internet in a way that reaches more people for His Kingdom.
"If you meet anyone that knows about Kingdom Bloggers, they will speak so highly of LeeAnn and everything Kingdom Bloggers is about. However, my numbers prove how amazing Kingdom Bloggers is. Within three weeks of working with Kingdom Bloggers I got a blog post to page one of Google, and now that one post alone gets the same amount of traffic that my whole blog used to get. I now have 3 or 4 blog posts on the front page of Google. My traffic has tripled, and I am actually earning income now! This is a rare group that you can truly benefit whether you are a beginner or have years of blogging experience. Don’t miss out, this is one of the very few places I recommend in the blogging world."
- Jessie, Pray with Confidence
Are you a new (or even a not-so-new) Christian blogger that is really just frustrated with understanding how all this blogging stuff works but truly wants to take your ministry to those who need it?
- Do you struggle with getting actual organic traffic to your blog without always having to promote it?
- Does all the blogging stuff get you really frustrated because you just want to share Jesus with the online world?
- Are you tired of seeing other bloggers boast of ridiculously high traffic and income stats and just feel like you will never achieve anything close to that?
- Do you wish you had a personal Christian blogging mentor who truly loves Jesus AND understands all this technical blogging stuff?
This is EXACTLY what the Kingdom Bloggers Boot Camp is about!
"In one month, my SEO traffic went from 258 to 770 through implementing LeeAnn’s techniques. I also now have a few posts ranking on page 1 of Google!! She has shared and taught a wealth of information that I am slowly putting into practice. I’m thrilled to see what the future holds and am so thankful for discovering this course! Her SEO course and boot camp are truly invaluable. "
- Erin, Raise Your Sword
The Proof is in the Numbers!
With so many blogging courses out there, it is often difficult to sift through the hype and determine what is real and what if fluffed up a bit. The information that you will learn in the Kingdom Bloggers Coaching Program is meant to lay the foundation for you to have a successful Christian blog ministry.
While I can't absolutely guarantee that every student will have the SAME level of success, I can guarantee that if you follow the instruction provided, you WILL have success and see major improvements in your organic traffic, increasing your subscribers, and generating income (if you are monetizing your site).
Kingdom Bloggers launched at the beginning of December 2018. Three weeks after the first post was published, that post was ranking on Page One of Google results for the chosen keyword and is still holding it's spot on Page One.
18 months later, we are averaging around 40,000 individual site visitors monthly (and growing).
16 months after launching, we wereseeing almost 40k unique monthly visitors , 47K monthly sessions, and 64K monthly page views (and each month is higher than the previous month!).
And the BEST PART is that over 72% of that monthly traffic comes directly from Google searches (not Pinterest)!!!
Understanding how to generate genuine, organic traffic is so important for a Christian blog ministry! When you understand SEO and how to target the write words to reach your target audience naturally, you'll spend less time having to promote your blog posts - leaving you more time to write more amazing content and to begin building a genuine relationship with your readers.
SEO IS THE KEY to getting your content found online by those who truly need to read it!!
And don't just take my word for it! See the wins from past students of the Boot Camp:
Wendy from One Exceptional Life has a post with a search volume of 590 that made the featured snippet spot - beating out top Christian sites like Crosswalk and Dave Ramsey!
Nina from Christian Teen Dating has a post ranking in the #1 spot on Page One - above Crosswalk and Bible.com!
"I don't even know what to say right now LeeAnn, you truly are amazing. I've been watching my google analytics go up this week by 30% with me not even posting anything new. Granted this a unique time for online traffic, but my pinterest has soared without me pinning and my etsy sales have increased! Then I watched your new keywords video and started playing around with Ubersuggest and it led me to this.
Umm....like what? Page 1? I know the search volume on this is low, but I literally started to cry and I'm not a very emotional person."
- Rachael Belle, Healing Home
If you want to reach more people for Christ with your blog, you MUST lay a solid foundation and set it up for search engine success!
What You Will Learn in This Training
The Kingdom Bloggers Group Coaching is broken down into two parts. The first is an 8-week, intensive Backend Blogging Boot Camp where we dive deep into the foundation of your website to set it up for SEO success. Each week's curriculum is delivered via email at the beginning of the week, followed by a mid-week Zoom call to discuss that week's training topic.
- Week 1: Defining Your Ministry's Target Audience - During the first week, we will work on really defining your blog ministry's target audience. This is, by far, the most important step if you expect your blog to grow and be successful. We will also take care of some administrative tasks such as filtering your IP address from analytics.
- Week 2: Backend SEO - Learn how to set the SEO foundation for your actual website and submit your Sitemap to Google so your site can be indexed and found by search engines.Learn how to properly use categories and tags to help your readers better navigate your site AND to help search engine crawlers determine your site's purpose.
- Week 3: Site Layout - Learn simple tweaks to better lay out your site for the best user experience, thereby increasing page views and the time visitors spend on your site. Learn how to properly link to other content on your site (and content away from your site) using the correct anchor text (and why this is so important).
- Week 4: Research Your Competitors and Learn Keyword Research - This week we will begin researching your competitors to find the keywords they are currently ranking for. Then we will dive into more detailed keyword research strategies to ensure you are able to write the best piece of content for your readers and for search engine algorithms.
- Week 5: Blog Post Formatting - Learn how to format your blog posts to be optimized for SEO and search engine crawlers. Understand how to properly use Headings, Alt Tags, anchor text, and images to help crawlers index your content.
- Week 6: Blog Graphics & Optimizing for Pinterest - Learn how the images and colors you use can impact your traffic and followers. Learn how to create images that really reflect the light of Jesus. Learn how to properly optimize your blog to get massive traffic from Pinterest.
- Week 7: Monetizing Your Content - Learn how to target money-making keywords WITHOUT making your blog look like a sales advertisement! (Includes full access to the Affiliate Marketing for Christian Bloggers course).
- Week 8: Content Planning and Catch Up - Learn how to efficiently and effectively plan out your content for the entire year (including money-minded content).
Once the 8-week training is complete, you have the option to join PHASE 2, which is our monthly group coaching (at a minimal monthly fee). At the end of the course, you'll be provided the link to sign up for Phase 2 training.
In this second phase, you will be added to our KB Students Main Group where we have weekly Zoom calls on a variety of more advanced blogging topics. This is also where a lot of brainstorming and ideas happen, collaborations among bloggers in similar Christian blog niches, and amazing fellowship with each other to support and encourage one another.
The "magic" really happens once students get into the Phase 2 group. Once in this group, students are also able to begin being a contributing writer for the Kingdom Bloggers website.
"This year I took the Kingdom Bloggers Boot Camp course and was amazed at what I learned and the degree to which it changed my approach to blogging. I had a small blog and was frustrated, wondering why I kept writing something no one was seeing. LeeAnn was a kind and patient teacher who supported my idea for a new blog. The amount of content you get for the price is incredible and, as a bonus, you get a team of people who support each other every step of the way. My new blog is growing and doing far better than I ever imagined and being part of the KB team has been one of the most important and wonderful parts of the experience. I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to share Jesus and do it in a way that allows those who are searching to find the answers they need. It is worth the time, effort. and money."
-Fleda, Women Ministering
This course taught me foundational aspects of blogging that I didn't realize I needed. If you're going to blog and spend as much time as we do in preparation for a post, it's important to do it right. Not only that, but you want people to find you. This course teaches that. LeeAnn teaches in an easy-to-understand manner, with a servant's heart. I would recommend this course over any other course available!
- Wendy Wallace, One Exceptional Life
"I had been blogging for about six months when I enrolled in Kingdom Bloggers and discovered I didn’t really know a thing about blogging! From choosing my avatar to SEO to using Pinterest and social media, this course covers everything a blogger needs to know to start blogging seriously. LeeAnn is encouraging, accessible and knowledgeable. After only three months I’m ecstatic about the progress I’ve made with my blog!"
- Cindy, The Titus Woman
This training was PRICELESS! Plus the personalized help you offered was more than I have ever received from another group or class. It is an extremely valuable course, as it takes into account the heart of Christian blogging. Many courses offer tips for how to grow your blog, but this is specific to our community and niche. You set it apart with your heart for God and people.
- Erin, Lullaby Lark
"I expected videos and tutorials. I didn't expect how hands-on LeeAnn would be. She was available and quick to answer questions and provide feedback. I also like the priorities of the course. It was first about God and ministry. The main goal of many courses is making money. The knowledge I gained and the attention I recieved was worth way more than I paid."
- Heather, Lessons from Home
"11 out of 10. You covered everything so systematically and understandably that I actually understand SEO now. This course filled in all the gaps and helped me see this clearly. The value is exponentially returned before you even finish it. I've already seen my traffic spike and that's without share threads! Huge value."
- Tiffany, Hope Joy in Christ
"Upon reaching my one year blogging anniversary, I was ready to call it quits. I was beyond overwhelmed and no matter what I tried I was struggling to reach 50 page views a day. On a whim, I decided to give Kingdom Bloggers courses a try and it’s the best decision I have made thus far with my blog. I have gone from hardly any blog traffic to exceeding 100 page views a day and even ranking on page one of Google. LeeAnn’s courses have really helped me to figure out SEO and figure out my Avatar. I am excited for what the future holds for Rock Solid Faith."
- Shanique, Rock Solid Faith
"I have learned more about setting up and maintaining a blog in two months working with Kingdom Bloggers than I did in two years on my own! LeeAnn takes you step by step and breaks down the basics for managing a successful blog. SEO is no longer a mystery and my posts are now reaching my target audience!
- Mary, Simple Life Simple Faith
"If you want to learn the ends and outs of Christian blogging, while growing with a community of other believers from all walks of life this is the course for you. I've learned things I'd never heard of before taking this class, and it's equipped me to better reach the world for Christ. "
- Cheyenne, Rosevine Cottage Girls
"This course helps us to go back and fix the very foundation of our blogs. Very valuable course. You will be so amazed at all that you will learn! This course is a blessing!"
- Donna, Fresh Grace for Today
"I felt like LeeAnn actually cared about my blogging success. She gave each of us personal attention and used her own personal time to meet with us one on one if we needed it. it takes way more than just writing a nice post. If they want to be found in the search engines, so people can read their post they have to learn seo and LeeAnn is the person who can give them that understanding."
- Denise, I Write 4 Him
"If you are not getting your content seen by others, or feel like you are missing something, this is the course you need to build that solid foundation and get the missing pieces. Definitely teaching SEO sets it apart from others. Nobody really delves into that area, especially the beginning blogger courses, except on an extremely basic level that isn't really helpful. Thank you, LeeAnn for putting your heart and soul into creating a course to help Christian bloggers take over Google with Jesus. <3"
- Christi, Resurrecting Marriage
LeeAnn is a retired Navy Veteran turned Christian blogging coach. After leaving the military, she found her passion - helping God's Army of Christian writers to flood the Internet with His love! She created Kingdom Bloggers as a place for Christian Bloggers to learn the art of blogging so they can get more Jesus on Page One of Google!