Defining Your Ministry Audience
How to Clearly Define Your Target Audience as a Christian Blogger
Do you have a clear idea of WHO you are writing your blog content for?
- Are you struggling to come up with ideas for blog posts?
- Are you struggling to build a loyal following to your ministry?
- Are you struggling to find affiliate products that actually convert with your audience?
Chances are that you haven't fully defined a clear vision of exactly who your Christian blog is hoping to reach. Having a clearly defined target audience (also called an Avatar) is a crucial, yet often overlooked, step in building a successful Christian blog ministry.
This course will walk you through the steps of creating clearly defined target audience so you can know what content to write because you'll know the needs and wants of your ideal reader. This course requires actual homework! Doing the research on your Avatar to really get to know her (or him) and find out all you can about what makes them tick.
Having a clearly defined Avatar is the key to:
- Writing content your readers will search out and read
- Creating optin goodies that readers will gladly sign up for your email to get;
- Finding the right affiliate products to recommend that will convert to more sales.
LeeAnn is a retired Navy Veteran turned Christian blogging coach. After starting her blogging journey teaching the art of blogging with Girl Bosses Rock, she soon realized that her passion was to help God's Army of Christian writers to flood the Internet with His love. Her most recent project, Kingdom Bloggers, is a place for Christian bloggers to learn and also to share faith content in a variety of niche areas.